Zen Hanger All Day Stretcher Reviews

morris gonzalez

morris gonzalez

I stumbled upon Zen Hanger All Day Stretcher. The hanger is pretty cheap, but I am a bit skeptical about the noose system that they have (cotton noose with beads). Any thoughts?

I am sort of impressed, but I want to hear from our ADS experts whether this is worth my money and, most importantly, my time.

All eyes and ears. Thank you in advance.

Elyjah6

Elyjah6

Do not go for this crapshoot. This is a hanger with a noose. If you keep a 1-2 lbs light-weight with the noose, say for one or two weeks, it might not cause problems, but if it is used regularly, then the chances of blood flow restriction, and your penis having permanent nerve damage are real. Do not go for cheap stuff like these.

If you want to start hanging, then first go for vacuum type. If you want a second choice, then go for Bib clamp style.

S

Supremefx

Do not go for this crapshoot. This is a hanger with a noose. If you keep a 1-2 lbs light-weight with the noose, say for one or two weeks, it might not cause problems, but if it is used regularly, then the chances of blood flow restriction, and your penis having permanent nerve damage are real. Do not go for cheap stuff like these.

If you want to start hanging, then first go for vacuum type. If you want a second choice, then go for Bib clamp style.
I have been using Zen hanger for six months now, and I am in love with it. So far, I have seen a gain of 0.5 inches in length as well as 0.3 inches in girth. Oh, I did throw in some jelqs also. I started using Zen only after my benefits from the pump came to a screeching halt. This is my first and only hanger.

Elyjah6 Elyjah6 posted about getting penile injury using noose etc. over a long period. My dear friend, you will need the practice using the noose. Did you stop learning how to drive a car just because it was new and you were afraid of getting injured? No, right?!

The noose should not be too tight. Start with incremental weights. Rack it up only after you are comfortable with it. I use 4lbs, and that is my heaviest. I do three sets of 20 minutes, each with an adequate gap in between. This is in the morning. And I repeat this before hitting the sack.

Clement

Clement

I stumbled upon Zen Hanger All Day Stretcher. The hanger is pretty cheap, but I am a bit skeptical about the noose system that they have (cotton noose with beads). Any thoughts?

I am sort of impressed, but I want to hear from our ADS experts whether this is worth my money and, most importantly, my time.

All eyes and ears. Thank you in advance.
I am writing this post after using Zen Hanger for four months…

I bought the Zen Hanger four months back and have been using it ever since. It is a simple but effective product, and it works. It is crucial that we follow the instructions to the “T.” Start using Zen Hanger with gentle tension and continue it till you are comfortable enough to stretch it every day. Increase the weights slowly. If you ask me, add weights every month, not every 15 days or a week…only every month and in tiny increments. This will allow your penis to heal and also cement the gains.

Remember trying to increase weight quickly to get faster results is something that we should not try, especially with this hanger. Slow and steady is the only way to PE.

bigfish

bigfish

Some say the Zen Hanger ADS is effective, but it can be a dangerous device IMO. You are basically strangling your dick and pulling the poor thing down with a weight. If you want a hanger - use a vacuum unit, not this!!!
Interesting replies. This is a good discussion :) Simple question, what is the best hanger in general? ;)
I think vacuum hangers like the LG hanger are pretty good and safe.

J

jayvion7

Go for that instead of cheap quality stuff.
I find it very funny when people pass judgment about a product they haven't used. It is not necessary that an extender costing $300 is good, while a cost effective(cheap?) extender is bad. Problem with people who diss about other products is that they cannot see anything beyond "their" products. Everything other than their product is terrible and worthless. I don't pass judgment on products that I haven't used.

morris gonzalez morris gonzalez
Price should not matter when it comes to PE and ADS hangers. something expensive is not always the best. Hangers are basic, not rocket science.

Lenin

Lenin

The way the Zen Hanger grips indicates to me that it wouldn't work for heavy weights.

dierks

dierks

The Zen Hanger Deluxe Beginner kit has a 1.5 lb weight and a 2.5 lb weight and is 64.99. Not too much weight and should be safe and effective right?

sim

sim

I tried the Zen Hanger, but felt constricted. It's also not really discrete and bathroom breaks at work become inconvenient with this. I threw this away and just manually stretch my penis in the bathroom for 2 minutes every 3 hours during bathroom trips. Yeah, the Zen ADS is not effective.

VICTOR

VICTOR

Senior
Staff member
PE Mentor
I have tried a lot of things and have gained inches from my PE over the past few years. Be careful with this noose style hanger! Beginners stay away!

The Zen Hanger Deluxe Beginner kit has a 1.5 lb weight and a 2.5 lb weight and is 64.99. Not too much weight and should be safe and effective right?
Fact is most will not see any gains until they hang in the 6 lb+ range for 1hr per day. But with the noose style hanger, that can pinch and strangulate, cutting blood flow to the penis. Start light and increase 1lb every 15-30 days, if you must use this, is what I would say.

zian

zian

Noose ADS or not, Zen Hanger works. I gained 0.3 inches in 3 months. I hang using 5.5 lbs for a total of 20 min divided in 4 sets of 5 min each. But even in those short durations, I get some discoloration. EQ is definitely better though.

S

STEELEGRAY

Zen hanger for 19 moths, average flaccid length 4.1 erect 6.6 after 19 months flaccid 4.9 , erect 7.8, no side effects or nerve damage. Note I do follow the whole program religiously including manual stretching. I have found its best to do my stretching in a hot shower, then hang immediately afterwards. Simple rule, it it's painful stop. Good luck!

N

Nyles_F

I use the zen hanger at a max stretch and use a paper clamp to keep the beads up. For 2+ hrs at a time and even sleep with it.i wake up to take it off after a few hours into the night tho cuz i hurts a bit lol then resume when i officially wake up to start the day.. i wear it to work and use the bathmate when i get home 2 to 3 hours at a time at max Pressure so it doesn’t come off. Stretching to the right, the left, up and the zen hanger takes care of the down part. 30 min breaks for thehanger tho.. went from 5.5 to 6.25 in a month but i admit i over did it since day 1. It hurt baaad. It would make you want to scream at times but i survived it lol.. i would rub my shaft with dear antler spray after bathmate session and before and after hanging lol💯💯 it dont hurt nearly as bad anymore. You got it taken to consideration certain African tribes wear a extender since childhood but are still able to get erect when necessary. Go figure💯🤷🏾‍♂️💯

-------------------
Man wears this Penis Extender in 1 min -> Watch this video :)👈
Last edited: