Size Master Pro Max Reviews & Results

F

Fairy_Fresh

Size Master Pro Max looks so well priced. Anyone here used it? Looking for some reviews. Anyone here has experience with it?

Benson

Benson

I agree that it is a cheaper version of the LG hanger.

I have used Size Master Pro. it is a cup sleeve handpump accompanied by a thigh wrap for strapping it to your leg. It took some time to understand the mechanics, and I ended up doing much more research. It turns out that I was doing everything wrong.

S

Simmons

Hi F Fairy_Fresh

This is my review of the Size Master Pro:

It is a standard suction cup penile extender, the variation of which can be found on AliExpress/Alibaba. I decided to go for the most expensive one.

The company offers a decent suction cup, but it does not provide much control as one finds in a Phallosan but the cup is durable. For the low price, the suction vac and cup are pretty nice.

The extender, OTOH, is useless. IMO, and is the cheapest extender you can ever lay your eyes on. I won’t recommend the stupid extender.

The rest is okay. I will update once I start using it for a few months. The Phallosan is MUCH MUCH MUCH better!

Hulk

Hulk

I got myself a Size Master Pro Max a few weeks back. The moment the package arrived, I knew I made a mistake. The suction cup is of decent quality. Everything else is a cheap knock-off. The extender is cheap. The sleeves are no good. The elastic band is held by Velcro, and is very weak.

There is a flimsy plastic clasp that is attached to the suction cup tip. This clasp is also fixed to the band with Velcro. I am not sure if it can handle 3lbs. I seriously doubt whether it can serve its intended purpose.

The tape is so-so, but the wraps can be bought from any store for 1-2 dollars. It is a cheap knock off that is not worth our money. Go for Phallosan, that thing is worth every single penny.

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

hoyt1965

hoyt1965

I ordered the complete size pro max package. I will say that it is an 'okay' vacuum hanger and stretcher. The 42 bell is okay for wear during the day, but you need something bigger for night.

The good part of Size Master Pro Max - it is bloody damn cheap, less than $70.