Scrotox Testicular Botox Before and After Pictures, Results & Experiences

Damari

Damari

I am considering getting Scrotox from a clinic near me. It's basically botox shot in the scrotum, so should be simple right? I am looking to hear reviews and experiences of people who have undergone the procedure. Is it effective, how long does it last? Any side effects? A picture or two would be nice, but that's expecting too much I suppose :)

N

newton_ton

You asked for a before after picture, and you get one right away :cool:

scrotum-pictures-result-1.jpg

W

wonderwall13

I got scrotox, mine were Dysport shots (160 units) and it did cause my testicles to hang a little lower and there was quite a bit of smoothening effect, but the effects were about 70% gone by the 3rd month. I dont think this procedure is worth it.

medical-engineer

medical-engineer

Botox and Dysport are both botulinum toxin injections and they only differ in some trace protein additions. 160 units of Dysport is same as 60 units of Botox.
There's more. Dysport is a little less expensive than Botox on average. It is also said that Dysport acts faster while botox lasts little longer.

D

DartGarry

Alright here's my experience with the Scrotox Botox shots. I got a combination treatment done. Injections deep into the cremaster muscle (which encases the spermatic cord) and then also on the scrotum skin (dartos muscle). I think there are nerves in the area because I felt all kinds of pain (heat, shock, pricks) during the procedure (during the deep shot, not the surface shot).

And after all that, results were ordinary to poor - I got maybe a slight lower hang and some 10-20% smooth skin, which went poof within a month.

Maximillian79

Maximillian79

I suppose people want to look at what a good result will look like. Here is a good result pic
scrotox-before-after-good-result-picture.jpg

H

Houtx

Curious if anyone has anything to add here. I am seriously considering….Mainly to make my balls hang a little lower. They seem to be hibernating for the last few months.