Penuma XXL Size Implant Reviews, Anyone

S

soonerhouse

How big does your gland need to be to be able to get the xxl? I'll be pay $17,000 in cash dose anyone think that will give me a little bit of leverage and might get lucky to get the xxl implant. I live in Sacramento so I will be going to dr elist office in Beverly Hills for the procedure. I can post a photo if necessary for a better idea.

Did you pay Cash or in payments? What office did you go to? Any photos of before and after?
Jose, they want everything upfront before the procedure is start so no it's not going to change anything as far as what size penuma you will receive. As I've mentioned previously I'm told by both the surgeon (Lawrence Levine) as well as Europartners who are part of the elist surgical centers that are owned and controlled by Ellis that starting with the gland and then length combined with qualities of the penis shaft are the determining factors of what size you will receive. Gland needs to be very large to get the XXL. Because the XXL is the largest they put in they want the penis to not look abnormal with a tiny gland. For example if your gland is for say 4.75 and you put an XXL in and your penis is now 6 to 6.5 or mine which starts behind the gland at 6.25 flaccid to 7 and over at the widest points your going to have a abnormal looking penis. I'm glad this group does want a nice smooth natural looking penis when it'd finished not to mention functional. I was 7 to 7.25 in length before the procedure so that wasn't an issue. The skin that they are looking for is loose but healthy in order to be able to stretch without tearing during an erection with your penuma. My first nighttime erection was hideously painful. The first week and that was on pain killers! I thought for sure something was going to give but it won't become they factor everything in before you get it. The first time I saw it erect I hurt like hell but got excited when I saw the finished product at that stage. It certainly helps with the pain and the thought I no longer have to exercise my penis 2 hours per day to get to this size which I couldn't see ever getting to or keeping it that big and I did exercise for 10 plus years to include zen hanging weights . All of this things made it possible for me to get the XXL so for what it's worth the guys on here giving this information out are 100% correct they work but you must put in the time and not cut corners. I hope this helps you.

S

soonerhouse

SoonerHouse, question for you as I am curious about the overall functionality of the tool post-recovery.
My curiosity is in the following:

1) when you partner holds it in their hand, absent the newfound size, does it feel oddly different (meaning feel that there is an implant or something strange within) or does it feel the same as before, but just bigger.

2) when having sex, IS there a difference in feeling post-recovery vs. pre-surgery? Meaning does it feel like there is a free floating silicone cylinder sliding around; or something sliding around when you're thrusting; or is it that after everything is done and all that spaces that were once filet opened during surgery have healed, everything feels snug and fit like you were born with it.

3) when entering "tight" spaces, do YOU have any discomfort from the extra pressure such as the implant closest to your shaft, does it ever get bumped up against the shaft and cause discomfort, for example during vigorous sex the implant is tapping up against the head because that would seem like it would hurt and kind of kill the mood. Or is everything in place and sex feels just as natural as pre-surgery?

The vanity part of this procedure I get and I may be interested in it; I am a modest 6-girth erect and fluctuate between 6.25 - 6.75 erect; when I was younger and highly active in workouts I was touching 7, but I've been behind a desk the past few years and I added a couple of pounds so I am showing a little less. Thinking maybe they could squeeze the XXL in there, but they'll probably tell me XL. Anyways, looking past the vanity, more importantly to me if I were to get this done is the functionality post-surgery. Which is why I asked the questions above.

Looking forward to your response.
P PasserBy, ok,there's alot your asking and first off let me say everyone is different to some degree. The healing process depends on the individuals own body so I'll respond accordingly to mine. I'm 63 and have been o HRT therapy for 11 years. Growth hormone, testosterone, HCG, estrogen blocker and a few more plus alot of supplements. I've been a gym rat since I was 13. I'm 63 but not typical. I still can bench 300lbs and my routine is enough to put most 23 years old to shame,so let's get the 63 year old typical out of everyone's head. Now, naturally being younger will afford you great healing advantages I would think. Let's get started,; how does it feel to my wifes touch? At first only the size stands out because it's very different so she wasn't looking for anything particular. She noticed she could not grip it very well with one hand as her hands are also small. Only on the bottom side of the penis and right behind the gland in the flaccid state is there a clue that something is different. Not by sight but if you push around in that area you can feel something beneath the loose skin. In the erect state you cannot. In the erect state you can't find anything to give it away. The penuma is made to open up as you get an erection so they have to leave it open to expand. The penuma contours around the shaft and opens on the bottom side. It hugs the shaft up until the gland. At the gland it glares slightly to accommodate the shape of your gland so in your erect state it blends into your gland. Otherwise no most would not know anything if you didn't say anything.

During sex you will not feel any different as far as sensitivity goes once your post healing is complete. How long does that take? For me 6 months for 100% feeling. I was 75% at 3 Months. 90% at I'm guessing 4.5. Now im told by the Levine my eurologist, that most get out back quicker. Maybe part is my age and part because of the size implant I received. You have to remember once it's inserted there's swelling, fluids, and the nerve have been moved around and things take time to adjust to foreign objects put in our bodies. There's edema also so all these tissues not to mention the 4 layers of stitches they use to sew the implant in place. The base has a fiber mesh that is part of the penuma which your tissue will grow into as the stitches dissolve over a 6 month period. The 2 months is only part of the basic healing before sex. Then you must not engage in rough sex . The penuma does not float around in the penis. A capsule forms around it and it literally becomes part of you. It constantly pushes out against your gland and you remain in a semi erect state . Later like past the 6 months toward a year you will get a little bit of retraction but not like before you had it done. Once healing is completed no tight places won't be your issue but hers. Use lots of lube. At two months it wasn't the same for me as I didn't have all my feeling back especially in the gland a area. So it takes time. Ellist recommends using a condom at 2 months to help protect the implant. Levine did not but cautioned against getting rough. Oh, and by the way everything will be a tight spot.

If your 6 in girth they may ask you why your doing this. I'd strongly recommend going to Levine in Chicago before ellist in California. A friend who was also larger than avg got turned down. They do a a written evaluation to check your mental health as far as how you see yourself and your thoughts on how you feel about your penis etc. If your large and claim you feel you need to be even larger and you don't feel confident about your self then chances are you will get turned down as a candidate because they see that down the road as someone they can't make happy. So you need to be not desperate to have this done. If your the size your stating and your gland is very large and your skin has good stretch and loose then you should be fine for the XXL. Be prepared for a very large penis and keep in Mind you can kiss blow jobs good by for the most part. I'm being serious you need to consider all these things. Your girth will be 8 inches or more atleast. If she has a mouth that can accommodate that I'd be scared. Lol anyway you might consider getting the XL instead if you're already 6 inches in girth. That's also interesting to to see how they see that when you ask to get this procedure. I'd definitely not try this in the california group. Ask VTEC how that went for him and your girth is bigger thank both ours pre surgery. Hope this helps.

S

soonerhouse

P PasserBy J Jose2959
Gentlemen, I has a little more spare time and wanted to add a few comments related to your questions as well as some personal feelings I have. At 63 I felt I didn't have as many quality years as you youngsters have and as I stated the exercises were just to demanding and after 10 plus years of doing them and a big investment I'm a penis coach's, (penis Dr and big ed). Not to mention over 18000 to morgenstern penile enlargement group where I had the maximus and a scrotalplasty done I was out of options that were going to be permanent. I'd reached a point where I could have stayed where I was and it my wife was totally satisfied. Call what you want I wasn't. It was just the nagging thought of how much longer to get the girth I wanted and maybe another .5 to one inch of length. Then as most know you have to continue to exercise or you will loose alot of what you gained. Especially girth. Morgenstern offered fillers using your own fat but because of steroids I used In the gyms I didn't have the good fat that could help it to be semi permanent. I'm thinking 10 years? Plus I didn't like the fact that your penis would not retain that real hardness that we all experience when it's natural. I begin to research as some of you do and it led me to the ellist group in California. Like some have commented I saw too many complaints post ops.. alot was his post op treatment of patients.

I own several companies and I understand that their are more than one opinion and I instead began to explore the product how long they have been out the successes and complaints, and the difference in the current penumas then the beginning implants..as you know sometimes it's a matter of working the issues out. Fortunately there's a tract record that bares out the improvements in the product and the way they screen individuals to determine what was the best model or size for each individual. This actually makes a difference. Some guys ask for XXL and they aren't a candidate for it. Before it was easy to get the bigger penumas but that didn't always turn out good for the client and it created alot of bad reviews. Didn't mean they didn't have a good product but the damage was done. Plus the way the penuma was originally made with the thickness the type of material as well as the mesh they use now to integrate it into your tissues. They also now can during surgery modify the penuma as mine was to contour it to your exact shape and size. All that said I found out about Levine in Chicago and the more I looked the better he looked. I couldn't find a single bad review and he had a 5 star rating as well. Now I can tell you from experience that if your going to do this I highly recommend Levine out of Chicago.

I had two seromas as a result of previous scar tissue from operations at morgenstern, which also is top of the class for his work on the ligament surgery as well as the scrotalplasty . But the scars caused two seromas. Levine took care of both and if I have any other issues he will take care of them as well and to Date has never charged me for any additional cost since my surgery. He's answered my emails about concerns as well as filling prescriptions even on a Saturday and a Sunday. For me that goes so much further than just the original surgery. He cares and wants everyone he operates on to be successful and for the out come to be perfect! I'm sorry you may not find that everywhere but for your investment and what he's doing to your body is or should be to get the very best from beginning to end. The very reason I'm here telling you guys this is because I've been where most of you are. As men we have this need to be competitive and to be our best. I wanted to share with you guys something that can be reversed and is permanent. I also wanted to point anyone interested in the right direction so they would know where the best place to get it done at. Someone that wasn't just going to take your money but someone you that would see you thru the whole process that has skin in the game like you and I. His whole premise is if your successful then he is. If you already went to ellist then hey I hope it all worked as well as I experienced in Chicago with levine. I'm just giving back to the whole concept of penis enlargement no matter what end of the spectrum your on.

I wanted to take this thru the first year in order to share the good bad and the ugly so to speak so if your getting ready, or have done it and wsnt to know what's next ,maybe are having some issues perhaps I can help you or atleast encourage you in the right direction. When I have more time I'll include more on the seroma, the treatment and causes and how not to worry because it's very treatable. It's not fun but now that I experienced it I'm aware of how they get it under control and gone. Surgeries all have their potential complications and should be considered before deciding no matter what surgery your doing that's elective. I can tell you that my wife was against this from the beginning. She was always pro me being more than enough for her. Yes there's times in our minds we ask ourselves are they telling us what we want to hear because they knowingly understand we can't change our selves?? Haha, but we can. I started out by not asking permission. I asked if I could change my lenght of my girth what you change. Instantly it was girth. Emphasizing she was satisfied where I was but at that moment it sealed my decision to go thru with it.

On a business trip that was actually scheduled for the surgery I had it done. Boy was I in trouble when I got home. I'm not going to tell you the whopper I made up but she got over things quick after our first encounter 2 months later. In the beginning you will have to take it slow and not get to carried away. Don't worry if you don't have the sensitivity you had before. As I previously posted it will come back. You will most sensitive on the lower part of the penis shaft and lower gland at first until all the swelling, edema, and basically nerves settle back in to their new settings. When it comes back and I'm here to tell you it will. For some this will be 6 months to a year to fully reap all the benefits. I'm told and I've seen it now it takes at a minimum of 6 months to a year before you see any increase In length. You also will not loose as much as it seems at first because of the swelling at the base and the size of the girth makes it seem like it's not as long. Trust me the first erection you have at night you will see it's all there. Lol. Hurts to! If you have more questions please be patient as I've said I have several companies and I travel and I'm busy! So I'll get to them when I can. Just keep notifications and I'll get back to you. If the board doesn't care and it's more personal I'll leave a personal email for those. Keep In mind there may be others wanting the same information so try to keep it on the boards. Thanks

S

soonerhouse

I got the xl with extra length just spot to him had appointment today everything looking good so far👌🤘🤟🎯💪
Good to hear. Keep me updated because you're the first positive review I've read on the ellist group. I'm very curious as to your post treatments and the quality of that post care. Just make sure you follow the post instructions to the letter. Alot of guys start feeling better and don't, so the key to a successful surgery is taking care listen and following them exactly the way they are spelled out .when they say no sex,no masterbation and no anything for the first 8 weeks that's exactly what has to happen. Good luck friend.

J

Jose2959

I got the xl with extra length just spot to him had appointment today everything looking good so far👌🤘🤟🎯💪
I just got my procedure done 2 weeks ago with Doctor Ellis And I have to say he was very friendly And professional. Before the procedure He measured my Penis and I was 4in length flaccid and 4 and half girth also flaccid. He said he was going to give me XL with Extra length. I have to say that I am extremely happy with my results. I am extremely extremely thicker for sure but my length looks about the same and he said that because my Ligament is super super thick and strong it's going to take some time to extend the penis out. he said right now the implant is playing tug of was with the ligament but that at the end the implant will always Win. I'm just curious to know if you have noticed any additional changes because of the period of time you have had your implant in you long then I have. I'm not complaining because agen I'm super happy with my results but it would be super awesome to know that over time my length will really increase on flaccid. Thanks get back to me when you can.

S soonerhouse
Did you wear that wrap through the whole 2 month? They told me to wear it the majority of the day and then take it off for a couple of hours to relax and then put it back on to sleep. It's only been 2 weeks. Did you wear it all the time?

A

AndrewK

Is their a specific age to recieved this procedure?

I’m curious about before and after pics? Is there anywhere that has these?

S

str8k9s

Had to register and post. I and my partner both got this procedure done 5 months back. I have gained 0.75 inch in erect length (from 5.5" to 6.25"). My partner lost erect length initially and is now same length as before(6" before and now). Both of us have considerably gained in girth and it looks wider at the base. Flaccid length is almost as long as erect (almost 6" flaccid lol). Sex is good.
would love to hear more...

T

Tourist

If you Google "Phalloboards" (specifically the 2.0 site), you'll find a decade worth of progress reports, including a multitude of former penuma patients. I will caution, however, that the implant has a poor reputation over there (for good reason) and most reviews (which are backed up through authentic reporting & photos) are negative.

J

Jose2959

With so many positive testimonials, why are there so few pictures available?
I just had my procedure done one month and four weeks ago and I have to say I am very happy with the results. Would you or any one els like me to post my before and after photos? I got a whole bunch starting from the circumcision all the way until the end of the procedure till now. One thing everyone needs to understand is that Patience is the key. When you go through the procedure the doctor performing the procedure as well as everyone else will tell you that you will not start seeing amazing results until six months to possibly even a year from the start date of the procedure. If you would like to ask me questions like how did I feel after the procedure did anything hurt after The procedure was I able to urinate with no problem questions like these I’ll be more than happy to answer them.

M

Montikidd

Jose what does he mean by extra lenght with the xl size

Batboy what did he mean xl size with extra length

J

Jose2959

Jose what does he mean by extra lenght with the xl size
Exactly what it means. So depending on who does your procedure they’re able to modify the implant during the procedure. each implant has a different thickness but length can be adjusted. Basically the doctor gave me the extra large thickness size with as much length my body would allow with a little bit more. Remember there’s about an inch or more in your body That doesn’t really start stretching out into your penis until 6 to 12 months after the procedure. I have already gained amazing results but I’m hoping there’s more to come after the 6 to 12 months period.

M

Montikidd

Exactly what it means. So depending on who does your procedure they’re able to modify the implant during the procedure. each implant has a different thickness but length can be adjusted. Basically the doctor gave me the extra large thickness size with as much length my body would allow with a little bit more. Remember there’s about an inch or more in your body That doesn’t really start stretching out into your penis until 6 to 12 months after the procedure. I have already gained amazing results but I’m hoping there’s more to come after the 6 to 12 months period.
Jose I'm 3in flaccid and 5in erect. I haven't measured with but I wonder what size implant they would give me

So u telling me the doctor can take the xxl size and modify it to fit your length

knickerbocker

knickerbocker

Would you or any one els like me to post my before and after photos? I got a whole bunch starting from the circumcision all the way until the end of the procedure till now.
I am the topic starter. If you can post pics detailing your experience, that would be immensely helpful. Maybe you can start a new topic "My Penuma Implant Experience" and link to that from here. And if it's good, perhaps the staff here could stick it on the homepage. This could be legendary. Look forward to read about your journey and the pics.

M

Montikidd

Hey does the implant feel normal?
After u get the implant if you want even more thickness can you add to it?

C

ChiPete78

P PasserBy J Jose2959
Gentlemen, I has a little more spare time and wanted to add a few comments related to your questions as well as some personal feelings I have. At 63 I felt I didn't have as many quality years as you youngsters have and as I stated the exercises were just to demanding and after 10 plus years of doing them and a big investment I'm a penis coach's, (penis Dr and big ed). Not to mention over 18000 to morgenstern penile enlargement group where I had the maximus and a scrotalplasty done I was out of options that were going to be permanent. I'd reached a point where I could have stayed where I was and it my wife was totally satisfied. Call what you want I wasn't. It was just the nagging thought of how much longer to get the girth I wanted and maybe another .5 to one inch of length. Then as most know you have to continue to exercise or you will loose alot of what you gained. Especially girth. Morgenstern offered fillers using your own fat but because of steroids I used In the gyms I didn't have the good fat that could help it to be semi permanent. I'm thinking 10 years? Plus I didn't like the fact that your penis would not retain that real hardness that we all experience when it's natural. I begin to research as some of you do and it led me to the ellist group in California. Like some have commented I saw too many complaints post ops.. alot was his post op treatment of patients.

I own several companies and I understand that their are more than one opinion and I instead began to explore the product how long they have been out the successes and complaints, and the difference in the current penumas then the beginning implants..as you know sometimes it's a matter of working the issues out. Fortunately there's a tract record that bares out the improvements in the product and the way they screen individuals to determine what was the best model or size for each individual. This actually makes a difference. Some guys ask for XXL and they aren't a candidate for it. Before it was easy to get the bigger penumas but that didn't always turn out good for the client and it created alot of bad reviews. Didn't mean they didn't have a good product but the damage was done. Plus the way the penuma was originally made with the thickness the type of material as well as the mesh they use now to integrate it into your tissues. They also now can during surgery modify the penuma as mine was to contour it to your exact shape and size. All that said I found out about Levine in Chicago and the more I looked the better he looked. I couldn't find a single bad review and he had a 5 star rating as well. Now I can tell you from experience that if your going to do this I highly recommend Levine out of Chicago.

I had two seromas as a result of previous scar tissue from operations at morgenstern, which also is top of the class for his work on the ligament surgery as well as the scrotalplasty . But the scars caused two seromas. Levine took care of both and if I have any other issues he will take care of them as well and to Date has never charged me for any additional cost since my surgery. He's answered my emails about concerns as well as filling prescriptions even on a Saturday and a Sunday. For me that goes so much further than just the original surgery. He cares and wants everyone he operates on to be successful and for the out come to be perfect! I'm sorry you may not find that everywhere but for your investment and what he's doing to your body is or should be to get the very best from beginning to end. The very reason I'm here telling you guys this is because I've been where most of you are. As men we have this need to be competitive and to be our best. I wanted to share with you guys something that can be reversed and is permanent. I also wanted to point anyone interested in the right direction so they would know where the best place to get it done at. Someone that wasn't just going to take your money but someone you that would see you thru the whole process that has skin in the game like you and I. His whole premise is if your successful then he is. If you already went to ellist then hey I hope it all worked as well as I experienced in Chicago with levine. I'm just giving back to the whole concept of penis enlargement no matter what end of the spectrum your on.

I wanted to take this thru the first year in order to share the good bad and the ugly so to speak so if your getting ready, or have done it and wsnt to know what's next ,maybe are having some issues perhaps I can help you or atleast encourage you in the right direction. When I have more time I'll include more on the seroma, the treatment and causes and how not to worry because it's very treatable. It's not fun but now that I experienced it I'm aware of how they get it under control and gone. Surgeries all have their potential complications and should be considered before deciding no matter what surgery your doing that's elective. I can tell you that my wife was against this from the beginning. She was always pro me being more than enough for her. Yes there's times in our minds we ask ourselves are they telling us what we want to hear because they knowingly understand we can't change our selves?? Haha, but we can. I started out by not asking permission. I asked if I could change my lenght of my girth what you change. Instantly it was girth. Emphasizing she was satisfied where I was but at that moment it sealed my decision to go thru with it.

On a business trip that was actually scheduled for the surgery I had it done. Boy was I in trouble when I got home. I'm not going to tell you the whopper I made up but she got over things quick after our first encounter 2 months later. In the beginning you will have to take it slow and not get to carried away. Don't worry if you don't have the sensitivity you had before. As I previously posted it will come back. You will most sensitive on the lower part of the penis shaft and lower gland at first until all the swelling, edema, and basically nerves settle back in to their new settings. When it comes back and I'm here to tell you it will. For some this will be 6 months to a year to fully reap all the benefits. I'm told and I've seen it now it takes at a minimum of 6 months to a year before you see any increase In length. You also will not loose as much as it seems at first because of the swelling at the base and the size of the girth makes it seem like it's not as long. Trust me the first erection you have at night you will see it's all there. Lol. Hurts to! If you have more questions please be patient as I've said I have several companies and I travel and I'm busy! So I'll get to them when I can. Just keep notifications and I'll get back to you. If the board doesn't care and it's more personal I'll leave a personal email for those. Keep In mind there may be others wanting the same information so try to keep it on the boards. Thanks
Soonerhouse….I’m scheduled for surgery with Dr Levine and would really appreciate being able to talk to you in more detail. I’m not sure if you’re going to get this but please let me know how I can reach you privately. I would really appreciate it!

S

soonerhouse

I suppose people with poor experiences are more vocal online. Penuma implant has been widely tested and does help people. Here are details of a clinical study conducted on 400 patients.

Here's the summary of results:
  • There was average midshaft circumference increase of 4.9 cm.
  • 81% of subjects reported that they were satisfied.
  • The most frequently reported postoperative complications were seroma (4.8%), scar formation (4.5%), and infection (3.3%).
  • 3% experienced adverse events that necessitated removal of the implant.
You are 100% correct on your analysis. As you may have read my previous posts I'm going into my 11 month post op. Yes there can be issues and each person is different that determines those issues. I purposely choose Dr Levine out of Chicago for his record and credentials. He has not let me down and for post complications he's the man! Your follow up on post treatment is as if not more important than the procedure in my opinion...

I hate to think what would happen if I'd went to LA for this... have I had issues? Absolutely. Would I do it over again absolutely. I'm one of those that had to go back several times to have seromas drained as well as put on steroids for two in between..I had two surgeries with morgenstern in atlanta before I decided to do the penuma. I had a scrotalplasty and ligament extension. Had seromas with those as well so I was expecting this could be an issue especially with all the scar tissue from before.

The last corrective surgery Levine actually brought a team in with a special flush that would also help rough up the penuma to keep the soromas from building up anymore pockets between it and the penuma. I can promise everyone he is absolutely the only one doing these that has his track record of doing absolutely everything possible to make things work correctly with the patient. He's contacted me on Saturdays and Sundays to check up on me. He is that way with every patient.

I recieved the XXL and I'm finally getting to the end of my journey where I'm actually enjoying the results of his work. Typically it's a 6 months process. Yes I know they tell you 6 to 8 weeks. That's to have sex and not rough sex that's east does it! And whoever says they just slap a piece of plastic between your penis and skin is over simplifying the penuma. I believe o received the 4th generation which means they have been improving the product from past issues until now. Other than my penis is probably bigger than most you can not tell it has an implant in it. I wasn't as small as some and could have opted to continue penis exercises that I'd been on for years but at 63 I was tired of the extra time spent each day.

Pumping, jelqs, zen weights and squeeze devises etc. Yes they work as I was able to increase substantially over a 3 to 4 year process..morgenstern went as far as they could go and the fillers that were available had to be continued every 2 to 3 years . The longest they had was 10 if they ever got their office set up out of the country where you had to get it done.

Penuma is reversible but permanent..do you loose length? Yes typically at first because of the layers of stitches they attach. It will come back if your patient. Once my stitches dissolved. The weight of the penuma and it pushing out on your gland also will continue to cause your micro tears which will continue to cause your penis to lengthen. My circumference mid shaft is 7.25 erect. Over 8 in circumference 2 inches from the base of the shaft so still insertable . 6.5 inches erect behind the gland. I'm 6 .5 flaccid in length and 7.75 erect currently. It's permanent and I never have to do another exercise again! Seromas are gone and all is well. Unlike many I've gone through the process and injected can tell you that no filler this big will look right . I can still have sex without an erection and no filler will allow that either.

My opinion is this was worth the painful night erections, the soreness, the draining of the seromas as well as the last surgery to prevent any more seromas. Knowing everything I know I'd repeat it in a heart beat. Most wouldn't hand have the issues I did. The point is follow to the letter every thing this physician tells you and your going to be fine. Oh yes, they even found staphylococcus in the last surgery and cleaned that up as well. So if at 63 with all the pryor surgeries I went through I made it just fine !!

H

Heraeus07

Hello there! I've been on the fence for a while (about 4 years already) and I think getting the Penuma is a goal for me. However I still got some questions about it in orders to decide.

1. Is there any possibility of getting the Penuma without being circumcised yet? The thing is my wife loves foreskin play and I have it pretty loose. What I mean is I got plenty of skin to stretch if necessary so I would like to keep it and my wife would be thankful as well.

2. I'm 5.9" erected length and 4.7" erected girth. My glans is around 5.25" erected girth. Do you think I qualify to get the XXL? My dream is to have a pornstar-like penis. I suffered from bullying for being a grower when I was at school, which made me insecure about my size. I always wanted to be a shower because of that. So Penuma is like a dream for me.

3. I watched a video from Dr Tajkarimi doing the scarless Penuma surgery. Does Dr Levine use that technique too? I'm pretty concerned about the first videos I watched from Penuma.

G

Gfloin

I've just started researching the implant and had a consultation with Dr. Tajkarimi just outside of DC, Has anyone had one done by him? If so how long ago did you have it and what has your success. Also I'm currently when erect 6.25" with a 5.5" girth, was curious what size they might recommend for me?

R

Real189

Wow this is really helpful I’ve been wanting to do this for years my ex gf was against it and being im in nyc travelling to cali was the onlyboption at the time. Now theres a dr here dr venezuella in nyc I’m still on the fence the negative reviews really scare me. I’m trying to get a consultation with him soon but this thread is making me feel optimistic about it again.

C

Chillin794life

I got the penuma implant 3 months back. I was led to think most of the complaints were with older implant models. Here are my results.

Flaccid before surgery 3.25"
Flaccid after surgery 3.75"

Flaccid before surgery 5.5"
Flaccid after surgery 5.75"

I think my erections have suffered a bit too. Not impressed at all.
What size of Penuma was it, I too am thinking about getting implant and I am exactly the same size as you were before your implant , I been reading and if I get implant I want the XXL which is 18cm