Guys with 6-6.5 Inch Girth - How do you do it?

L

lazy_looser1965

Last Thursday, I met a friend of mine. While chit-chatting, he told me that he is into PE and his goal is having a length of 7" and a girth of 6.5". I was like WTF….

I reached home and tried to make sense of what he just said. To get a picture of the size he was aiming for, I picked up a TP roll and tried fitting in a few things. The thing that fits into the TP was a can of air freshener.

Now that blew me away. I mean, why would anyone in the world aim for a girth of that size. Can we even use it for sex? I do not think any girl will be particularly pleased with that size.

Opinion on this….

someguy216

someguy216

You're right, bud.

A girth of 6.5" is massive. If we achieve that size, then we can call ourselves the eighth wonders of the world.

Can we even use it for sex?

Don't underestimate the power of pussy. It can accommodate any size. But then the sex will be like a slow spinning windmill…slow and with gallons of lube. And your friend might end up needing to find a new girl every time 'cause I'm sure the previous girl won't be back unless she likes humongous cocks (read loose vag).

J

Joe

Hi folks,

I mean, why would anyone in the world aim for a girth of that size. Can we even use it for sex?

My base is 6.3" and yes, I can have sex with it :rolleyes: You'd surprised to know that many women like big cocks. Yes, oral, and anal will be difficult, but sex is possible. When I have sex, about 80-90% of my dick goes in. Another benefit is the "ooh's and ahh's" that come during the act, which perks me up and makes me go further.

C

carole1993

A woman's POV. We can accommodate and enjoy a penis that falls into 4.5" to 5.5" size. Anything less, isnt that much fun unless the guy really knows how to use it. Above the range is okay, but a bit uncomfortable. Anything above 6" will mean only sex, no enjoyment, and pain, atleast for me... 6.5" and 7" I would steer clear :eek:

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

ItsRichard

ItsRichard

IMO, we have two kinds of men. There is one set of men for whom the goal is to have a longer and thicker dick, which is ab ego booster. For them, the size of their dick is important, and sex is often secondary. Hence, you have people wanting crazy sizes.

The 2nd group focuses on the usability of their dick. For them, the most crucial factor is - whether they can satisfy the women they have sex with... Answer to that helps decide their PE goals.

Another factor is the way a woman would want it. If they prefer anal, then the size should be a bit lower. They might be okay with vaginal sex if the dick is big, but that will rule out oral.

Now the consensus is that once your dick reaches a length of 8 inches and girth of 6 inches, then the usability starts declining.

NeurocalypseNow

NeurocalypseNow

K

kendon

I agree with ItsRichard ItsRichard.
My size is 5.2" and my wife is happy with it. Lesser girth size helps in vaginal, oral, and even anal sex. My ex-GF also never complained about my size.

TBH…handling anything above 5.5" is going to a big pain in the ass.

M

Max1985

Let's not be so negative with the girth size. As someone naturally blessed with a size of 6.1", I have not faced any problem with sex. Yes, some women cannot handle big sizes, but on the other side, we do have women who can handle these sizes. I am lucky in that sense. My exes and my wife can handle my size without any problem.

L

langston

Mate, we are talking about 6.5". Many can handle 6.1, but we are talking about 6.5" here. It does make a difference.

F

fitzmonster

I have 6" girth, and I don't make love, what I do is - I FUCK... hard!!! But only after a slow buildup (for 30 sec) and with lots of lube. And every woman without exception has screamed (with joy) 😁

Having said that, someone a whole 0.5" bigger in girth, that would be something... I mean this is me
6-girth-penis.jpg

W

Wolfnextdoor

I have 6" girth, and I don't make love, what I do is - I FUCK... hard!!! But only after a slow buildup (for 30 sec) and with lots of lube. And every woman without exception has screamed (with joy) 😁

Having said that, someone a whole 0.5" bigger in girth, that would be something... I mean this is me
View attachment 49
How can I enlarge my girth? I have a small penis size

G

Gordo

As a man carrying 6.75" of girth and a nearly 7"shaft length, I can attest to difficulty with oral (and forget anal) but......tremendous satisfaction with her orgasms. And yes..... as much lube as she requires
And no.....I'm far from the 8th wonder of the world but do resemble the late Billy Glide in one respect.

W

Wolfnextdoor

As a man carrying 6.75" of girth and a nearly 7"shaft length, I can attest to difficulty with oral (and forget anal) but......tremendous satisfaction with her orgasms. And yes..... as much lube as she requires
And no.....I'm far from the 8th wonder of the world but do resemble the late Billy Glide in one respect.
Any means of how to enlarge my penis. I'm 4 inches long

doubleK

doubleK

Hey whats up guys! 🤜🏼🤛🏼
Listen bro, i think so 6x6.5 is a good size, but you need focus now for your lenght. your girth is good, just focus more for the lenght. use extender,jelqing,streching which one is the best for you. im using the combination of all this, just make a routine for yourself and push more gains for your lenght.

Rain

Rain

I am a bit confused,
so as far as i understand its about 6,5 girth size beeing hindersome in sex?
I for my self got lucky in the girth apartment and have a 6,5+ girth naturally
I never had a problem with it in regards of sex, no matter of anal oral or vaginal. I did often got a good feedback tho.
But this question is a bit mindblowing for me so i think i got it all wrong ? I come from europe, i dondt know if "thinner dicks" may be a more national thing in that regard, like comparing it to the avergae chinese size ? Please someone tell me where i went wrong tho.

Rain

Rain

I just made this account to answer on your thread here, but i am obv. here to learn about PE and my personal dreamgoal would be 8,8" in lenght and girth
i know that unrealistic, but thats why "dreamgoal"
i Imagine then i would have problems with sex, even tho there are a lot of woman hunting for those kind of dicks here....

J

Johnnyda

Mate, we are talking about 6.5". Many can handle 6.1, but we are talking about 6.5" here. It does make a difference.
Mine is 6.7 inches of girth. Only had real anal with 2 girls. Few others tried but stopped few seconds later, others didn't even want to try. No complains on vaginal sex. On the contrary they all enjoy it.

M

Maxima11

I am 7.25 inches long and 6.75” girth. I have been married for 30 years and although we have never had anal and Oral is uncomfortable for her, vaginal has never been an issue. As a previous poster said a vagina can handle a lot more than you think. I make sure she is warmed up then we go at it. What the female poster said is absolutely the truth, you have to care about what you are doing or it will be a terrible experience for her no matter the size!

hekil

hekil

Mine is 6.7 inches of girth. Only had real anal with 2 girls. Few others tried but stopped few seconds later, others didn't even want to try. No complains on vaginal sex. On the contrary they all enjoy it.
Is your size natural or are you using/doing any enlargement treatments in order to increase your size?

R

ricklesp50

Im 8.25 erect with 6.1 girth. I have no problem once its wet. Mouth wise Never Met a woman that didn't have a big MOUTH!! So it nice to fill !

G

Got Bigger

At 5.5 girth inches sex was easy. I didn’t really need much in the way of lube. My wife could easily get it in. Then I got a procedure where they inject permanent filler into your penis. I went from 5.5 girth to 6.25 girth. Afterwards, I had to start using lube. And once she got wetter she took it with no problems what so ever.

I recently had a second inject procedure. But I’m unable to have sex for 30 days while my penis recovers. My penis went from 6.25 girth to 6.75 girth. I’m knocking on the door of 7 inches of girth!
I was wondering if my wife would be worried. Worried that I’m too thick. But she doesn’t seem worried at all. Can’t wait to bang her with my new thick penis.

japonesgrosso

japonesgrosso

I´m japanese men, my girth is 17.5cm or 6.8 inch around. I've had women who think it's too thick and others who loved to feel one that thick. I can say that 70% of them love the experience and 30% feel a lot of pain during vaginal sex. For oral they complain of pain in the jaw and anal they reject. But my penis is not long, it is 16cm long, or 6.3inch long. That is, it is a chode dick. I think because it's a shorter size, it doesn't scare so much.

Attachments

• l5dx9i8g7iiu.jpg
    l5dx9i8g7iiu.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 124