Dry Jelq Routine Giving Better Results

S

stevens

About five or six months back, I was getting bored with the pumping and ulis and decided to go dry. Yes, dry jelqs.

I was doing uli because I believed that it would help me get prominent veins. I did not see any results. I then switched to dry jelqs, and within 10 days, I was seeing veins popping out! The erection is also rock solid and sustained….many of the times I was not able to have proper sex because my penis would go to sleep "right" at the "wrong" time :p

There is no mess, and I am doing it whenever I get time. The shaft is also becoming thicker. The best thing, my fiancée is enjoying our sex, which I am basing on the orgasm noises she has been expressing :devilish:

Long story short, drop every bullshit routine, and do dry people…Three cheers to dry jelq!!!!

W

whitemamba

Dry jelqing helps. And it definitely gives a more rigorous workout. I have been doing this for some time now, and I see positive results too. I have even heard that dry jelqing suits uncircumcised men even better….but I am snipped. I suggest you take it slow and easy because the chances of injuring your dick are more with dry jelqing. So, be careful!

R

ruhan

About five or six months back, I was getting bored with the pumping and ulis and decided to go dry. Yes, dry jelqs.

I was doing uli because I believed that it would help me get prominent veins. I did not see any results. I then switched to dry jelqs, and within 10 days, I was seeing veins popping out! The erection is also rock solid and sustained….many of the times I was not able to have proper sex because my penis would go to sleep "right" at the "wrong" time :p

There is no mess, and I am doing it whenever I get time. The shaft is also becoming thicker. The best thing, my fiancée is enjoying our sex, which I am basing on the orgasm noises she has been expressing :devilish:

Long story short, drop every bullshit routine, and do dry people…3 cheers to dry jelq!!!!

I really dont believe there is any real benefit with dry jelqs wrt PE. The only difference I think of is that dry jelqing has a propensity to cause skin tears and friction burns, thereby resulting in difficulties during sex. Do you follow any particular routine to avoid tears?

Crazy1998

Crazy1998

I also do dry jelqs. But I am snipped, so, lesser issues with skin tears. In case you are not clear about dry jelqs, in dry jelqing, the OK grip moves WITH your skin. In wet jelq, in the absense of friction, the grip moves across your dick WITHOUT the skin.

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

Larry

Larry

I sometimes mix the dry jelq with my routine... When I dry jelq, I kinda do it with my grip. I use Kegel to get some blood pumping and use my little finger to lock the base of my dick. I move the pressure with the help of a gradual compression from the ring to the index finger. This traps the blood to the penile head. I use foreskin to slide the last remaining inches. Some blood will run back when I do this, but I am able to fill the gap pretty quick.

Dry jelqing on a daily basis is pretty tough on a penis and shouldn't be done too much.

A

Aarin

Dry jelqs do work very well, but I do them only to restore the blood flow to my penis. I have not tried doing it exclusively as a routine.,

IMO, dry jelqs are more intense when compared to wet jelqs. I am happy that the OP is responding well to dry jelqs. Can become a role model for others.

Rueben77

Rueben77

Some blood will run back when I do this, but I am able to fill the gap pretty quick.
I never faced any problem with blood flow. The way you describe, it almost sounds like you have a venous leakage issue.

I use only one hand when I dry jelq, have never faced any issues with it. There is no blood loss. I do not use my second hand unless I remove my first hand.

Larry

Larry

I never faced any problem with blood flow. The way you describe, it almost sounds like you have a venous leakage issue.

I use only one hand when I dry jelq, have never faced any issues with it. There is no blood loss. I do not use my second hand unless I remove my first hand.
I do have minor venous leakage diagnosed, but what I meant by "blood running back" is the unnatural increased pressure(more than normal erection pressure) that was built on the penis head decreases just a bit when you let up the squeeze. Sometimes I use a cockring to sustain pressure better.

S

stevens

Give it a try, I recommend the overhand grip, pumps more blood. Dry jelqs are truly hardcore and speeds up the timeline.
I do a combination. I hold the base with my underhand and slide squeeze with my overhand, alternating both hands. Doing it this way builds a rhythm, which is tougher to do with the dry jelq. And ya, the dry jelq is a more thorough workout. There's more yank, pressure and pump. Good luck ;)

FIONN

FIONN

Dry Jelqs are not for me. Too much friction unless you do it like masturbation (which beats the purpose) :cautious: