Dick Ups Like Push Ups

aslan

aslan

Hi folks,

I have added “dick ups” to my PE routine. For the uninitiated, dick ups are nothing but erect Kegels. I do it during a break from my jelqing. I tried adding weights to them but have not been too successful with it. My erections go away when I start adding weights.

Since starting the dick ups, I have begun seeing frequent hard erections, and my old friend – morning wood- has returned.

What do you think of dick ups and other exercises like it?

MarQer

MarQer

I have seen something called a Kegel male trainer. It is a silicone weighted penile ring that has a weighted magnet attached to the ring’s underside. The user is supposed to do Kegels after wearing this device.

The premise is straightforward. The user must put this ring on his penis and make repetitive lifting motion just like we do in normal weight training. This is offered by a company called Private Gym LLC.

I do not know how effective it is since nobody has been talking about it. It's probably flop product.

cameron barrett

cameron barrett

Weighted magnet on the dick…jeez…imagine standing near a steel surface with this….😁😁

I always use the trusted old bath towel. I get my penis erect and then put the towel on it and try raising the penis. It is a bit fatiguing, but it does help. I do it whenever I get the time. That way, I am not lost for time, and my penis is always ready.

J

jpringle1

I am not into PE, but could not resist commenting on what the OP has said. People doing dick ups could even get penile fractures due to overzealousness. We are already torturing the poor thing with jelqing, stretching, vacuuming, and whatnot and now this. I guess people doing PE will not hesitate to find new ways to torture the penis.

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

A

Arick

I know people who perform these dick ups and have vouched that it works for them. They have seen firmer erections. Personally, I never used it.

Mason Clarke

Mason Clarke

I do not know whether the exercise that I am doing is erect or sliding or sleeping Kegel, but I do Kegels and over a period have seen better EQ. My erections are firmer, and my sex life is wonderful.

Will I do dick ups? I do not think so, as I do not want to overstrain my penis and end up being unable to do anything at all.

-------------------
Man wears this Penis Extender in 1 min -> Watch this video :)👈