Pumps BullMaster Vacuum Pump Experiences

T

tb10

I am planning to buy a BullMaster Vacuum Pump but wanted to pick the minds of fellow members. Is it worth my money? Will it deliver on its promise?

creedence22

creedence22

If this is your first attempt at pumping, then stay away from BullMaster. This vacuum pump is for men who have had lots of experience with pumping and want to invest in a device that they are planning to use for a long time.

The shape might be intriguing, but it is useful only when you are big enough to fill the whole thing. If you are new to pumping, then I suggest using a cock-only pumping. Get enough pumping experience before buying this, else it will only be a dead investment.

B

BrAxOn95

I started using BullMaster 357 about a month back. This is one easy-to-use equipment. Like using other devices, the important thing to keep in mind while using the BullMaster is that you should not go overboard. You should stick with 5”- 7” Hg. Let your penis get adjusted to the device, and then you can increase pressure.

T

tb10

If this is your first attempt at pumping, then stay away from BullMaster. This vacuum pump is for men who have had lots of experience with pumping and want to invest in a device that they are planning to use for a long time.

The shape might be intriguing, but it is useful only when you are big enough to fill the whole thing. If you are new to pumping, then I suggest using a cock-only pumping. Get enough pumping experience before buying this, else it will only be a dead investment.
I have enough experience with pumping. I have decent hang and well-developed balls. I am going for a BullMaster because cock and balls get squished together in my present pump. I hope that BullMaster will address my problem effectively.

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

basil

basil

Hey there,

BullMaster is an excellent device, but it is ridiculously expensive. You will also need to spend on a good silicone seal. IMO, go for LongJohnny (9” x 4”). It is cheaper and comes with a silicone seal similar to the BullMaster.

I am using LongJohnny and have seen some good results.

Medic

Medic

Senior
Staff member
Damari

Damari

I have enough experience with pumping. I have decenthang and well-developed balls. I am going for a BullMaster because cock and balls get squished together in my present pump. I hope that BullMaster will address my problem effectively.
It is sure big enough to comfortably allow cock and balls together and also allow room to further grow.

A

advice

I have enough experience with pumping. I have decent hang and well-developed balls. I am going for a BullMaster because cock and balls get squished together in my present pump. I hope that BullMaster will address my problem effectively.
I am considering purchasing a bull master? Would you please explain the process of doing this? How long do you leave your balls in the BullMaster? Regards, Dennis

B

BigTorman

How long do you leave your balls in the BullMaster? Regards, Dennis
After a 1.5 hour session at 6 psi
after-1.5-hours-in-a-bullmaster-magnum-pump.jpg

-------------------
Man wears this Penis Extender in 1 min -> Watch this video :)👈