Big Dick Small Balls

brodey

brodey

I have a peculiar problem. Since starting PE, I have a big dick, but balls have remained the same. I feel it is disproportionate in size. I’d not have given it a thought, but my fiancee mentioned it twice in a month. This has gotten me uneasy. Should I add testicular enlargement into my regimen?

S

superb Guy blossom

LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: …. the full form of PE is “Penis Enlargement,” and obviously, it does not involve testicular enlargement. If you do PE exercises, it is to increase in size. Now I do not know the context in which your fiancee commented, perhaps she appreciated your penis.

Jerome1964

Jerome1964

I will agree with S superb Guy blossom.

You might not be able to address it because the size of the testicles is already determined in your genes. So, you can do any exercises and make your scrotum look big, but the size of your balls will mostly remain the same imo.

Be happy with your size, and make it work. Its better to have a big dick with small balls than the other way, don't you think :p

MarQer

MarQer

I have read somewhere that testicular massage can help increase the actual size of the testicles. Even though I have not practiced it, I read around that some who followed the testicular health massage and stretch have achieved gains.

C

cohen lewis

I do not know if it is useful, but brodey brodey, you can try using the Bathmate for pumping the balls. It will stay enlarged for a few weeks.

You can also spend your time in foreplay and make her want you. That way, she will not have time to look at your dick and balls and pass comments about it.

In case you she keeps mentioning it, try telling her that her breast looks bigger compared to her tits. She might get the deeper meaning about life :p . Worst case scenario, you will be dating a new girl who is not bothered too much about the size of your dick and balls.

-------------------
Man wears this Penis Extender in 1 min -> Watch this video :)👈