BIB Hanger Review

Q

quizzity

Starting this thread to talk about the BIB hanger that I have been using for two months now.

I started hanging a few months back but did not get the satisfaction that I was looking for. I started at 6.1 EL and 5.4 EG. My goal is to reach 8 EL and 5.5 EG. I was told that the bib hanger can help me reach my goal , I like the name Bigger is Better (BIB) hanger.

About 2 months back, I placed an order for it, the package was delivered in 2 days, complete with information about instructions and where to get them.

The hanger was easily adjustable, and it didn’t take much time to set the thing up. I started with 5lbs, but within a day or two, started increasing and reached 8lbs within 2 weeks. Along with hanging, I also mixed jelqing -800 jelqs - into this routine.

Initially, my penis felt a little uncomfortable, but a slight adjustment with screws and the penis was all set to go (long).

Today, after 2 months of serious hanging, 50 minutes 7 days a week, and 800 jelqs – my penis is 6.4 EL and 5.5 EG. That is a gain of 0.3 inches in EL and 0.1 inch in EG.

I am planning to do this for a year and see how it goes. I’d like other members to chip in and share their experiences with BIB Hanger

Ciao!!!

H

hokum

Welcome to the club of BIB users, mate.

IMO, when it comes to hanging, BIB is the best hanger out there. Period.

I used to do manual hanging, and while it helped, it was not enough for me. I started using BIB hanger 6 months back, and it has been showing results. The flaccid girth and length have seen notable gains. Erect gains are also there, but a little lesser.

With BIB hanging, you can feel the gains. Your penis is heavier in your pants. It’s more engorged and meatier when flaccid. Training your ligs and tunica is easier. Just change the angles – upward for tunica and downward for ligs - and you will see gains.

Thanks to BIB hanger, hanging is no more a tiresome process.

Hiro

Hiro

I cannot get this whole hanging shit. The way people talk about it, I feel I am in a world of magic. Guys, it would help if you understood that one cannot go beyond what is natural. All the gains are temporary, and the moment you stop your hanging and PE BS, the gains will vanish.

Z

Zebulun

IDK why you are so negative, Hiro Hiro. Gains will be permanent provided you do it properly.

BIB hangers are one of the better and cost effective hangers out there. Yes, not everyone will get good results. It depends on the type of routine that you do, the intensity, time spent as well as different physiologies. Some will not gain no matter what, and some will easy-peasy.

-------------------
👉This WILL TRANSFORM your sex life in 3 months👈

Niels

Niels

I have used three different hangers and BIB worked the best for me. I recommend BIB to all those who are looking for an effective hanger. It takes little bit of adjustments, but gives the best stretch.

But remember that just using the hanger is not enough. You will need to put in jelqing and other stuff to make it a complete routine.

For those still on the fence, go for it. When it comes to hanging, BIB hanger is a pretty basic hanger that gets the job done.

J

jUniOr

GrandSoul

GrandSoul

Just started using the bib. My penis feels like its pulled from the middle of my shaft and I can feel that my penis head is pulled at some slight upward angle. Anyone experience this?

Niels

Niels

Just started using the bib. My penis feels like its pulled from the middle of my shaft and I can feel that my penis head is pulled at some slight upward angle. Anyone experience this?
Thats how it works, it pulls from the middle and the head does come up 5-10 deg, it does for me . I spoke to support and they said it's perfectly normal.

Use a theraband wrap on the penis, so the hanger has a soft material to attach and pull, the wrap also insulates the penis the harshness of the hang, and allows pure tension without skin irritations.

I use a thin cloth to wrap and then use the theraband over it. My skin feels fine and my penis feels the weight.

VICTOR

VICTOR

Senior
Staff member
PE Mentor
With hangers like the BIB, If you feel soreness in an area, it means you have pushed sufficiently far and it may be best to to work on another area for a couple of days. If you feel sore in the pubic bone region, ie the ligaments, you should then work the tunica (over the shoulder or straight out, instead of down), if you feel the shaft is sore, then hang straight down. Ideally work them both regularly - ligaments and tunica.

If you are new to PE, then you are probably better of with a penis extender, before anything else - its safe and efficient for most people. My suggestions are here.

D

DartGarry

If you are new to PE, then you are probably better of with a penis extender, before anything else - its safe and efficient for most people. My suggestions are here.
I agree. for newbies, that is good advice.

The Bib hanger is decent, but I now use the LG hanger. The Bib hanger is NOT easy to use and it is a task to get the measurements just right, I almost gave up when I started with the BIB. LG hanger is definitely easier to use and more comfortable.

MarQer

MarQer

I agree. for newbies, that is good advice.

The Bib hanger is decent, but I now use the LG hanger. The Bib hanger is NOT easy to use and it is a task to get the measurements just right, I almost gave up when I started with the BIB. LG hanger is definitely easier to use and more comfortable.
Oh yes, Bib hanger is a little tricky. It is not easy at all to get that to grip properly. and it caused lot of pain before I decided to dump it. My EQ suffered while I was trying to make the Bib hanger work.

J

jerson

Oh yes, Bib hanger is a little tricky. It is not easy at all to get that to grip properly. and it caused lot of pain before I decided to dump it. My EQ suffered while I was trying to make the Bib hanger work.
LG Hanger is easier to use. The Bib hanger can take more weights. With the Bib, you might have to take breaks every 20-30 minutes, whereas with the LG you can hang 1-2 hours without breaks.

-------------------
Man wears this Penis Extender in 1 min -> Watch this video :)👈